The Perfect Margarita
So how do you make the perfect margarita? After trying dozens of versions we believe it’s best to keep it simple. Ditch the sugary mixers off the shelf and try this:
- 2 oz Wild Common tequila blanco
- 1 oz organic lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 oz agave nectar
- (optional) Sea salt or salt / tajin blend rim
- Rim a rocks glass with coarse sea salt (optional)
- Add the tequila, lime juice and agave nectar to a shaker with ice
- Shake firmly till chilled.
- Strain over fresh ice into the prepped.
- Garnish as desired. Lime wheel, dehydrated lime wheel, or naked!